Sunday, January 13, 2013

My Ideal NYE Celebration



Since I watched a movie about celebrating the New Year in New York, I want to see how is it really like . The movie was about the highlight of this event, the Times Square Ball drop, which is always lowered a few minutes before NYE. This is held annually since 1907. It has become a tradition.
The ball consists of hundreds and hundreds of different- coloured lightbulbs, which makes it very beautiful.

They even call special guests ( actors, actresses, singers) . You can watch it through live stream but it can't be compared with the feeling when you are there and everything happens right in front of you.
Although there's always a huge crowd, I think it is not so important. What's important is that you are there with your friends and with 1 million other people waiting for the NYE, which is full of changes, new opportunities etc. In my opinion, it is one of those things you have to try in this short life.
It may cost a little ( maybe a little more) but it's worth it.
I hope someday I will succeed talking my friends into going to New York to celebrate New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment